Our portfolio of wines includes many international award winning vintages. Look for the following symbols which denote these prizes!
Winner of the prestigious Tre Bicchieri award, from Gambero Rosso.
Winner of the Gold Medal at the World Sauvignon competition.
Awarded 90+ points from Gilbert & Gaillard international wine guide.
Winner of the 2015 'Special Emerging Winery' Award from Gambero Rosso
This 2015 vintage took home a gold medal in 2017, and the 2014 vintage was awarded the medal for best Italian sauvignon at the World Sauvignon competition in 2015. This delightful white is easy to drink and has the perfect WOW! factor that truly sets it apart. Looking for the perfect companion for a warm day or a fresh fish dish? This elegant sauvignon, with citrus notes of grapefruit, pineapple, yellow peppers and touches of tomato leaves will satisfy your palate, especially on a hot summer day!
Pinot Grigio has become the global synonym of Italian white wine. And in the hills of Friuli, it achieves is maximum expression. Sustainable farming practices in Friuli combined with cooler climates produce a supple wine with full-flavors, balances, and a touch of richness. Tenacious and strong-willed as the bears (‘orso’ in Italian) the family takes its name from, the Orsaria family has been crafting wines since 1949. The logo alone begs for exposure in California, but this unique pinot will take you on a journey right back to the eastern reaches of Italy.
This wine is sure to be a conversation-starter, you won’t believe you are looking at a pinot grigio. The unique light pink color with coppery highlights is the result of prolonged contact with the skins of the grapes during cellar fermentation. Refreshing fruit and flowery undertones complement this gorgeous wine that is sure to impress, you can’t find anything else like it!
The story behind this wine is enough to make anyone want to sample it! Friulano from Friuli-Venezia-Giulia is traditionally known as Tocai Friuliano, for its native growing region Friuli. This grape is a member of the Sauvignon family. Like its more recognizable and well-traveled cousin, Sauvignon-Blanc, Tocai Friulano produces dry white wines with pronounced minerality, acidity and gentle fruitiness.
Thanks to the vagaries of European Union naming conventions, the Italians have been searching for a new name for Tocai since 2006. In 1993, after Hungary joined the European Union, they gained the rights to the name “Tokaji,” and all the variations in spelling (Tocai, Tokay, and several others). All this in spite of the fact that Hungarian Tokaji is a sweet dessert wine, with little in common with Tocai Friuliano apart from its color.
For those who enjoy just the right hint of oak in a chardonnay, while still enjoying the flavor of the chardonnay grape bursting through, this wine is the perfect balance - drink it young or let it age for several years before enjoying. 40% of the wine sees fermentation in small capacity barrels, while the remaining 60% is aged in stainless steel. Harmony between structured fruit and a hint of custard make this chardonnay truly memorable.